Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Product Love

I'm not really into bath and body products, I'm kind of a minimalist that way.  But I want to tell you guys about this product because I think it's really good.  


This is Lemon Cream Shea Butter by J. R. Watkins Apothecary.  This is a super thick super moisturizing cream that is great for extremely dry skin, or for using in dry places like knees and elbows.  It also comes in a formula for hands and body, which is much thinner and less greasy, and is what I use.  The consistency and quality of these products are good, but that is not why I recommend them so highly.  What is really amazing about them is the smell! This is the best smelling lotion I have ever used.  It's lemon, but not acidic irritating lemon.  If you could imagine lemon cake icing this is what it would be like, it actually smells like something you would want to eat.  And it's all natural and all that.

I think you could buy this at pretty much any American or Canadian drugstore, so next time you're there go smell this!

No comments:

Post a Comment